Click here for 2023 death notice
The holidays can be a difficult time when you have experienced the death of a loved one. During this special season, memories of your beloved family member or friend may come flooding back and it can be hard to cope. It is important to remember that no matter what you are feeling, it is totally normal. There is no “right” way to grieve and it is ok to take time away from holiday festivities if you need it. Reach out to family and friends for support, let your emotions come through, and remember that the holiday season will be different this year - but it doesn't have to be any less special.
Search and find recent obituaries published on the Web by various funeral homes. Obituaries are updated daily. United States Obituary Notices is your free search engine specialized in necrology, provides information on death notices
- Victoria Lynn Barnette Monday March 13th 2023Monday March 13th 2023 Victoria Lynn Barnette, 51 of Wellsburg, WV, passed away suddenly on Monday, March 13, 2023 at her residence. Victoria was born on September 6, 1971 ... Read more
- Marvin Collins Jr March 8 2023March 8 2023 Obituary It is with extreme sadness that we announce the passing of MARVIN COLLINS, JR. He was an 8th grade student at Wayne Middle School who ... Read more
- Ismail Bektas Celik May 4 1951 March 9 2023May 4 1951 March 9 2023 Ismail Bektas Celik May 4, 1951 – March 9, 2023 Share this obituary Send Sympathy Gifts Sign Guestbook| View Guestbook Entries| Send Sympathy ... Read more
- Marilyn Ann Cheesebrew November 25 1954 March 14 2023November 25 1954 March 14 2023 Marilyn’s Obituary Marilyn Ann (Hill) Cheesebrew, 68, of Point Pleasant, WV, entered into Heaven on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at Pleasant Valley Hospital, ... Read more
- Marie A McVicker November 26 1952 March 13 2023November 26 1952 March 13 2023 Obituary Marie Arlene Dabate McVicker, 70, passed away of natural causes on March 13, 2023 at Fairmont Medical Center. Marie was born in ... Read more
- Robbye Walker Smith September 24 1929
March 5 2023September 24 1929 March 5 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Robbye to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Robbye Walker Smith, ... Read more
- Denise Adele Hamm Mott February 18 1952
March 3 2023February 18 1952 March 3 2023 Obituary Denise Adele (Hamm) Mott was born February 18, 1952 in Kansas City, Missouri to parents Robert and Joyce (Wilson) Hamm. Denise was ... Read more
- Duane Vincent Clum June 11 1940 March 5 2023June 11 1940 March 5 2023 Duane Vincent Clum, one of four sons born to Walter D. and Velda L. Clum, died on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Duane spent ... Read more
- Eva Charlene Newland Coates Rockhold March 31 1934 March 3 2023 (age 88)March 31 1934 March 3 2023 (age 88) Obituary Eva Charlene Newland Coates Rockhold, age 88, of Baldwin City, KS, passed away March 3, 2023, Wellsville Retirement Community. She ... Read more
- Larry Philip Baker May 15 1951
March 2 2023May 15 1951 March 2 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Larry to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Larry Philip Baker ... Read more
- Robert Alcure March 1 1985 February 21 2023March 1 1985 February 21 2023 Robert Michael Alcure, age 37, passed away on Tuesday, February 21st, 2023 after a tragic accident in Edina, MN. If you knew Robert ... Read more
- Mary C Lucarini Stefanoni March 5 2023March 5 2023 Obituary Mary C. Stefanoni (Lucarini), passed away peacefully on March 5, at age 96. Born to Sante and Iole Palombo, on August 25, 1926, just a ... Read more
Dedicated to preserving the memories of those who have passed away
and providing safe space free for loved ones to grieve and commemorate the lives of their lost family and friends. Our obituary archive offers peace of mind knowing that death notices will never be forgotten or overlooked, but rather preserved and accessible for future generations to come.
We understand that the loss of a loved one can be a painful and difficult experience.
That's why we strive to provide a dignified platform where family and friends of the deceased can pay their respects in an appropriate manner. Our obituary archive offers a unique opportunity to share memories, express condolences and celebrate the life of your loved ones and create a lasting friendship thread for the deceased.
By subscribing to our obituary service
you can be sure that death notices are quickly and accurately disseminated on a permanent basis. We also offer a daily email notification, so that you can stay up to date with obituaries in your area as soon as they are published.