The holidays can be a difficult time when you have experienced the death of a loved one. During this special season, memories of your beloved family member or friend may come flooding back and it can be hard to cope. It is important to remember that no matter what you are feeling, it is totally normal. There is no “right” way to grieve and it is ok to take time away from holiday festivities if you need it. Reach out to family and friends for support, let your emotions come through, and remember that the holiday season will be different this year - but it doesn't have to be any less special.
Search and find recent obituaries published on the Web by various funeral homes. Obituaries are updated daily. United States Obituary Notices is your free search engine specialized in necrology, provides information on death notices
- Ronald J Waclawski 20232023 Ronald J. Waclawski “Spook”, 70, of Dunkirk, passed away on January 19, 2023. He was born in Dunkirk, January 12,1953 to Esther (Dolski) Krupinski and the late Earnest ... Read more
- Mary E Smith 20232023 Mary E. Smith, 76 passed away on Thursday January 19, 2023 at Mercy Hospital in Buffalo. She was born July 9,1946 and was the daughter of the late ... Read more
- Theresa Pencek October 3 1949 — January 18 2023October 3 1949 — January 18 2023 Theresa A. Pencek, 73, of Dunkirk, Passed away Wednesday January 18, 2023 at the Dunkirk Rehabilitation and Nursing. Born October 3, 1949, ... Read more
- Stella M Karin September 10 1971 — January 22 2023September 10 1971 — January 22 2023 Stella Drozdiel Karin, 51, passed away on Sunday January 22, 2023, at Brooks Memorial Hospital in Dunkirk NY after a lengthy illness. ... Read more
- Sherron Rhea Creasy 20232023 Obituary of Sherron Rhea Creasy Ms. Sherron Rhea Creasy, age 76, of Hendersonville, passed away Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at Skyline Medical Center in Nashville. Ms. Sherron was ... Read more
- Elaine Lise Harris 20232023 Obituary of Elaine Lise Harris Ms. Elaine Lise Harris, age 65, of Westmoreland, passed away Sunday, October 31, 2021, at Alive Hospice in Nashville. A Memorial Service for ... Read more
Mackey 1933 20231933 2023 Obituary of James David Mackey Mr. James “Jim” David Mackey, age 89 of Five Points formerly Portland, Tennessee passed away on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at his ... Read more
- Bernadette Stewart Forgett Saturday December 17th 2022Saturday December 17th 2022 LATHAM – Bernadette M. Forgett Stewart, 97, passed away on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at her daughter Bernadette’s home in Cohoes. She was the widow ... Read more
Cartwright 1937 20231937 2023 Obituary of Joanne L. Cartwright Joanne L. Cartwright Hornell Joanne L. Cartwright, 85 formerly of Arkport and Alfred, passed away on January 4, 2023 at the Hornell ... Read more
- Maribel Amill Monday January 23rd 2023Monday January 23rd 2023 Maribel Amill died on January 23, 2023, at New York Presbyterian University Irving Medical Center. Cremation care is provided at Oxford Hills Crematory, Inc., under ... Read more
- Genevieve A Gianzero Monday January 23rd 2023Monday January 23rd 2023 Genevieve A. Gianzero Harriman, New York Genevieve A. Gianzero, a longtime resident of Harriman, NY, passed away on January 24, 2023, at The Willows at ... Read more
- Kazue Ashby August 21 1927 — January 25 2023August 21 1927 — January 25 2023 Kazue Ashby, 95, of Fayetteville passed away on Wednesday January 25, 2023. She was preceded in death by her husband Norman L. ... Read more
Dedicated to preserving the memories of those who have passed away
and providing safe space free for loved ones to grieve and commemorate the lives of their lost family and friends. Our obituary archive offers peace of mind knowing that death notices will never be forgotten or overlooked, but rather preserved and accessible for future generations to come.
We understand that the loss of a loved one can be a painful and difficult experience.
That's why we strive to provide a dignified platform where family and friends of the deceased can pay their respects in an appropriate manner. Our obituary archive offers a unique opportunity to share memories, express condolences and celebrate the life of your loved ones and create a lasting friendship thread for the deceased.
By subscribing to our obituary service
you can be sure that death notices are quickly and accurately disseminated on a permanent basis. We also offer a daily email notification, so that you can stay up to date with obituaries in your area as soon as they are published.