Experiencing the loss of a loved one can make certain times of the year particularly challenging. During these moments, memories of your beloved family member or friend may come flooding back, making it hard to cope. It's important to understand that whatever you're feeling is completely normal. There's no "right" way to grieve, and it's okay to take a break if you need it. Reach out to family and friends for support, let your emotions flow, and remember that things will be different this year - but they can still be meaningful.
Search and find recent obituaries published on the Web by various funeral homes. Obituaries are updated daily. United States Obituary Notices is your free search engine specialized in necrology, provides information on death notices
- Karis Emory Grant 20232023 Obituary KARIS EMORY GRANT entered into eternal rest on November 30, 2023. Her precious memories remain in the hearts of a host of loving family. The family will ... Read more
- Eleanor I McKay May 31 1927 December 1 2023May 31 1927 December 1 2023 Eleanor I. McKay May 31, 1927 – December 1, 2023 Visitation will take place at Brooks Funeral Home on Thursday, December 7th from ... Read more
- Michael Maltese Jr 20232023 Obituary Visitation: Tuesday, December 5th 2-4 PM & 7-9 PM Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, December 6th 9:30 AM St. William the Abbot RC Church, Seaford, NY Interment ... Read more
- Ann L Bennett Tuesday November 28th 2023Tuesday November 28th 2023 Rochester: Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 at the age of 100. Predeceased by her husband, Arthur. Ann is survived by her sons, Robert, James, David and ... Read more
- Wanda Burnett December 4 1945
November 30 2023December 4 1945 November 30 2023 Wanda M. Burnett, a cherished and loving figure in her community, passed away peacefully on November 30, 2023, at the age of 77, ... Read more
- Robert Dean Daugherty April 4 1974
November 29 2023April 4 1974 November 29 2023 Robert Daugherty Obituary Obituary to follow To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert, please visit our ... Read more
- Becky Sue Happel July 11 1959
December 1 2023July 11 1959 December 1 2023 Becky Happel Obituary Please share a memory of Becky to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Becky ... Read more
- Dezina Odom April 14 1946
December 1 2023April 14 1946 December 1 2023 Dezina Odom Obituary Please share a memory of Dezina to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Dezina ... Read more
- Shirley Greco September 24 1932 November 19 2023September 24 1932 November 19 2023 Shirley Greco September 24, 1932 – November 19, 2023 Share this obituary View/Sign Guestbook Shirley Ann (Milardo) Greco, 92, of Middletown, beloved wife ... Read more
- Jean Ida Greten February 4 1926
November 30 2023February 4 1926 November 30 2023 Jean Ida Greten, 97, of Meriden, CT, died November 30, 2023 in her home after a long illness. Jean was the wife of ... Read more
- Kenny Carey December 1 2023December 1 2023 Please share your favorite memory of Kenny to be included in a special keepsake book for the family. Our most sincere sympathies to the family and ... Read more
- Sally A Sewald January 8 1955
October 18 2023January 8 1955 October 18 2023 Sally Ann Sewald, a woman defined by her faith, tenacity, and an abundance of love, passed away on October 18, 2023, in her ... Read more
Dedicated to preserving the memories of those who have passed away
and providing safe space free for loved ones to grieve and commemorate the lives of their lost family and friends. Our obituary archive offers peace of mind knowing that death notices will never be forgotten or overlooked, but rather preserved and accessible for future generations to come.
We understand that the loss of a loved one can be a painful and difficult experience.
That's why we strive to provide a dignified platform where family and friends of the deceased can pay their respects in an appropriate manner. Our obituary archive offers a unique opportunity to share memories, express condolences and celebrate the life of your loved ones and create a lasting friendship thread for the deceased.
By subscribing to our obituary service
you can be sure that death notices are quickly and accurately disseminated on a permanent basis. We also offer a daily email notification, so that you can stay up to date with obituaries in your area as soon as they are published.