Experiencing the loss of a loved one can make certain times of the year particularly challenging. During these moments, memories of your beloved family member or friend may come flooding back, making it hard to cope. It's important to understand that whatever you're feeling is completely normal. There's no "right" way to grieve, and it's okay to take a break if you need it. Reach out to family and friends for support, let your emotions flow, and remember that things will be different this year - but they can still be meaningful.
Search and find recent obituaries published on the Web by various funeral homes. Obituaries are updated daily. United States Obituary Notices is your free search engine specialized in necrology, provides information on death notices
- Dennis Cramer March 7 1960
November 24 2023March 7 1960 November 24 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Dennis to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Obituary to follow ... Read more
- Dan Beaston March 24 1934
November 24 2023March 24 1934 November 24 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Dan to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Dan Beaston, resident ... Read more
- Jimmie D Akers Sr October 1 1947
November 15 2023October 1 1947 November 15 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Jimmie to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Jimmie D. Akers, ... Read more
- Adam Alexander Ballance Jr April 15 1983
November 19 2023April 15 1983 November 19 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Adam to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book Adam Alexander Ballance, ... Read more
- Jimmy Dale Caldwell Sr December 17 1950
November 19 2023December 17 1950 November 19 2023 Obituary Please share a memory of Jimmy Dale Caldwell, Sr. to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. View Tribute Book ... Read more
- Donna Gail Williams 20232023 Obituary Donna Gail Williams, 76, of Point, formerly of Greenville, passed away on November 28, 2023. She was born on June 9, 1947 to Albert Stafford and Lawana ... Read more
- Velma Alred Haddock 20232023 Obituary Velma Alred Haddock left this world on November 27, 2023 to join her Heavenly Father. Velma was born to William Alred Goforth and Velma Elizabeth Goforth on ... Read more
- Thomas Milich July 5 1935 November 22 2023July 5 1935 November 22 2023 Thomas Milich, 88, of Medford, NJ, died peacefully on Wednesday, November 22, 2023, at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Camden, NJ. He was ... Read more
- Nicholas Pasquale Macri March 6 1964 October 18 2023March 6 1964 October 18 2023 Nicholas Pasquale Macri DVM, PhD, 59, of Medford, NJ, passed away on Wednesday, October 18, 2023. Born in Philadelphia, PA, Nicholas resided in ... Read more
- Jim Micholas 20232023 Obituary Jim Micholas, 76 of Oak Ridge, New Jersey passed away peacefully surrounded by his family on November 24, 2023, after a lengthy illness. Jim was born on ... Read more
- Sandra Novello November 28 2023November 28 2023 Sandra Novello November 28, 2023 Share this obituary Upload Photo| View/Sign Guestbook| Send Sympathy Card| Memorial Donation Full Obituary to follow. SERVICES Visitation Thursday, November 30, ... Read more
- Harold E Hawthorne Jr 20232023 Obituary Harold E. Hawthorne, Jr., 80, of Saddle Brook passed away on November 27, 2023. Born and raised in Paterson, he settled in Saddle Brook over 55 years ... Read more
Dedicated to preserving the memories of those who have passed away
and providing safe space free for loved ones to grieve and commemorate the lives of their lost family and friends. Our obituary archive offers peace of mind knowing that death notices will never be forgotten or overlooked, but rather preserved and accessible for future generations to come.
We understand that the loss of a loved one can be a painful and difficult experience.
That's why we strive to provide a dignified platform where family and friends of the deceased can pay their respects in an appropriate manner. Our obituary archive offers a unique opportunity to share memories, express condolences and celebrate the life of your loved ones and create a lasting friendship thread for the deceased.
By subscribing to our obituary service
you can be sure that death notices are quickly and accurately disseminated on a permanent basis. We also offer a daily email notification, so that you can stay up to date with obituaries in your area as soon as they are published.