Experiencing the loss of a loved one can make certain times of the year particularly challenging. During these moments, memories of your beloved family member or friend may come flooding back, making it hard to cope. It's important to understand that whatever you're feeling is completely normal. There's no "right" way to grieve, and it's okay to take a break if you need it. Reach out to family and friends for support, let your emotions flow, and remember that things will be different this year - but they can still be meaningful.
Search and find recent obituaries published on the Web by various funeral homes. Obituaries are updated daily. United States Obituary Notices is your free search engine specialized in necrology, provides information on death notices
Black 1942 20231942 2023 Obituary of James G. Black Mr. James G. Black, age 81 of Portland, Tennessee passed away peacefully on Saturday, November 11, 2023. James was born on February ... Read more
Vaughn 1934 20231934 2023 Obituary of Evamae Vaughn Mrs. Evamae Vaughn, age 89 of Portland, Tennessee passed away peacefully on Monday, November 13, 2023 at her residence. Evamae was born on ... Read more
Briley 1954 20231954 2023 Obituary of Deborah Briley Mrs. Deborah Irene Briley, age 68 of Cottontown, Tennessee passed away Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Front Porch Senior Living. Deborah was born ... Read more
- Michael Mike
Settles 1957 20231957 2023 Obituary of Michael “Mike” Dale Settles Mr. Michael “Mike” Dale Settles, age 66 of Portland, Tennessee passed away Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at TriStar Portland ER. Mike ... Read more
Fox 1943 20231943 2023 Obituary of Victoria Alicia Fox Mrs. Victoria Alicia Fox, age 80 of Portland, Tennessee passed away Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at Front Porch Senior Living. Victoria was ... Read more
- James E McCoy June 14 1944 November 27 2023June 14 1944 November 27 2023 Call Us (404) 294-5500 Toggle navigation Search Home Obituaries Flowers & Gifts Our Services Grief & Healing Plan Ahead Live Stream Pay Online ... Read more
- Gary Lathan Thompson July 5 1961 December 2 2023July 5 1961 December 2 2023 Mr. Gary Lathan Thompson, age 62, of Commerce, GA died Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Northeast Georgia Medical Center Braselton. Mr. Thompson was ... Read more
- Patricia Elizabeth Alford November 9 1966 December 3 2023November 9 1966 December 3 2023 Mrs. Patricia Elizabeth Alford, age 57, of Fairburn, GA passed away Sunday, December 3, 2023. She is preceded in death by her father, ... Read more
- GL Gicky Huggins June 18 1950 December 5 2023June 18 1950 December 5 2023 G.L. “Gicky” Huggins, age 73 of Dacula, Georgia, passed away on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. A Graveside Service will be held Friday, December ... Read more
- Wanda Sue Hatch March 24 1939 December 4 2023March 24 1939 December 4 2023 Mrs. Wanda Hatch, age 84, of College Park, GA passed away Monday, December 4, 2023. She was an avid birdwatcher, crafter, cook and ... Read more
- Mary Elizabeth “Syble Burger McKnight October 10 1956 December 4 2023October 10 1956 December 4 2023 Mrs. Mary Elizabeth “Syble” Burger McKnight, age 67, of Forest Park, passed away December 4, 2023. She was employed Autotrader for 20 years ... Read more
Glover 1935 20231935 2023 Obituary of Dollie Moss Glover Mrs. Dollie Moss Glover, age 88 of Hartsville, TN passed away Thursday evening, September 21, 2023 at Quality Care Nursing Home, Lebanon, ... Read more
Dedicated to preserving the memories of those who have passed away
and providing safe space free for loved ones to grieve and commemorate the lives of their lost family and friends. Our obituary archive offers peace of mind knowing that death notices will never be forgotten or overlooked, but rather preserved and accessible for future generations to come.
We understand that the loss of a loved one can be a painful and difficult experience.
That's why we strive to provide a dignified platform where family and friends of the deceased can pay their respects in an appropriate manner. Our obituary archive offers a unique opportunity to share memories, express condolences and celebrate the life of your loved ones and create a lasting friendship thread for the deceased.
By subscribing to our obituary service
you can be sure that death notices are quickly and accurately disseminated on a permanent basis. We also offer a daily email notification, so that you can stay up to date with obituaries in your area as soon as they are published.